- Snowblower weld steel fan 5/16 thick to fan 26x10 and 3/8 thick for taller
- Balances fan to avoid vibration
- 1/4 in less in diameter than your drum
- 1/2 in less in depth than your drum (1/8 back and 3/8 front) for a fix drum
- 3/4 in less in depth than your drum (1/8 back and 3/8 front) for a rotary drum
- Standard rotation is clockwise when looking at the fan (please specify if you have a reverse rotation)
- If we have the length of the shaft protruding from the bottom of the drum, the cap will be welded and if not we will send you a "cap" that you will have to weld yourself during your installation.
- Since we custom build the fan, we advise you to check the condition of your drum, if it is damaged, you can take the opportunity to install a liner before ordering a new fan adapted to your new dimensions.
- Usual manufacturing time of 4-5 days
You must enter the required dimensions in the option frame on the right.
You must mention the inside diameter of the drum, the depth of the drum, the shaft diameter of the gearbox and the length of the shaft protruding inside the drum.
For example: 26 "x 10" drum and 1 1/2"x 3 1/2" shaft
Or you can tell us directly the dimensions of the fan you want if our space calculation does not suit you.
|Dimension hors tout|
|Longueur||71 cm / 28 po|
|Largeur||71 cm / 28 po|
|Hauteur||30.50 cm / 12 po|
|Poids||68 kg / 150 lbs|
Snowblower fan 4 pallets 22 to 28 in diameter x 8 to 12 in deep
- Product Code: 154105
- Availability: 1